2019 Governor’s Leadership Foundation program scholarship applications close 2 October 2018 – information session 27 August 2018
August 27, 2018
The Office of the Commissioner for Public Sector Employment is a proud sponsor of the 2019 Governor’s Leadership Foundation (GLF) program.
This 10-month program is delivered by the Leaders Institute of South Australia and is available to eligible public servants. The program aims to broaden, enhance and accelerate leadership capability.
Applications are now open for the upcoming 2019 GLF program, for which two full scholarships are available to South Australian Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria, as follows:
- ASO6 level or equivalent and above, and
- who are either of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background, or
- who are living with a disability.
The cost of the GLF program is normally $12,950 plus GST.
The program commences in the first week of February 2019 and focusses on the development and enhancement of practical wisdom, through reflection and learning from leaders in their field, as well as immersion in thought-provoking experiences.
The program equips participants to:
- challenge world views
- think beyond individual interests
- rise above differences and work collaboratively with others
- expand self-awareness and wisdom
- improve resilience, decision making and reasoning capability.
How to submit an application
Applications are due with the Leaders Institute of South Australia by 5pm Tuesday 2 October 2018.
Panel interviews take place from mid-September to late-October 2018 and successful applicants will be advised in November 2018.
The application process is as follows:
- Visit the Leaders Institute of South Australia website and complete the online registration form;
- Print the GLF program application form;
- Complete and sign the application form, which also requires Chief Executive Officer approval; and
- Scan the completed application form and email it, along with any accompanying letters of support, to email@example.com