Big Potential: How Transforming the Pursuit of Success Raises Our Achievement, Happiness, and Well-Being
May 28, 2019
In a world that thrives on competition and individual achievement, it can feel like success is zero sum. The extreme pressure to achieve and stand out means people are working harder than ever, well-being is declining, and depression rates are skyrocketing.
But thanks to exciting new research combining neuroscience and psychology with Big Data, we now know that our potential is not limited by what we alone can achieve. Instead, it is determined by how we complement, contribute to, and benefit from the abilities and achievements of people around us.
Big Potential will reveal how to reap the benefits of a happier and more positive mind-set to achieve the extraordinary in our work and in our lives.
This workshop is endorsed under licence by Shawn Achor – the NY Times bestselling author of The Happiness Advantage and Big Potential. Shawn’s TED talk, The Happy Secret to Better Work, has over 19 million views.
You will learn:
- What the research reveals about small potential and big potential
- The power of hidden connections
- Seven principles for success (and resilience)
- The five seeds of Big Potential
- Methods for surrounding yourself with positive influencers
- Strategies to expand your power and enhance your resources
- Five actionable steps to defend against negative influencers
- How to sustain achievement, happiness and wellbeing
Who should attend?
Executives, managers and aspiring managers
About your facilitator: Andrew Greatrex, International Thought Leader Network
Date: Tuesday 28 May 2019
Venue: Boardroom, The Science Exchange
Investmeee 55 Exchange Place, Adelaide SA
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm (register from 9:15am)
Investment: $310 plus GST
Eligibility: Executives, managers and aspiring managers
Please click here to register
For more information, please contact the Leadership team via email OCPSELeadership@sa.gov.auBack to top