Influence and Persuasion: Executive Masterclass with George Lee Sye
March 22, 2018
Due to overwhelming demand the 22 March executive masterclass is now FULL. To be notified of future dates please click here to register for the Wait List.
Have you ever experienced resistance to your ideas, or push back for a suggestion that seems so logical to you? Delivered by internationally successful author and entrepreneur, George Lee Sye, this masterclass will raise your awareness of the paradigm shifts we must make to become more influential and persuasive leaders.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Develop your persuasive ability
- Adjust your pitch to conquer the pain of avoidance reflex of others
- Avoid the four major mistakes of pitching ideas
- Apply the two primary skills of the most influential leaders of change
- Recognise the opportunities missed by failing to sell good ideas
- Access three powerful influence and persuasion tools you can use immediately at home and at work
- Enhance your communications by using a tried and tested linguistic pattern
- Successfully pitch your ideas using five core principles
Who should attend?
Executives, aspiring executives and managers who want to understand the power of influence and persuasion in the current environment of complexity and change. You will want to enhance your communication skills and take-away principles and tools you can immediately apply.
About your facilitator: George Lee Sye, Managing Director, Soarent Vision
George is one of the most experienced and proficient teachers of Change Leadership, Change Execution, Business Execution and Lean Six Sigma in the world today. He is also one of the most innovative thinkers around business growth systems and frameworks. George is an internationally published author and highly regarded keynote speaker for topics including how to pitch ideas for increased buy in, innovation and creativity, and business execution.
Date: Thursday 22 March 2018
Time: 1.30pm to 5.00pm (Register from 1.15pm)
Venue: Level 29 Westpac House, 91 King William Street, Adelaide
Cost: $150 plus GST