Modern Manager Series – The Essentials of Modern Teams with Michelle Zweck
November 23, 2017
We get it. Being a manager nowadays can be tough.
You want to change things for the better. You want to create an environment where your team has the chance to be its best – to be as effective as it can be. But your team members have differing styles, experiences and knowledge, and you’re faced with emerging technologies, intergenerational differences, greater flexibility and even changes in the setup of your workplace.
You want actionable ways to dynamically inspire team productivity and wellbeing. You want to know how to manage this new wave of modern day teams.
We’ll cover the essentials of modern teamwork to set you up to thrive in the changing workplace of today. You’ll get tangible take-aways; from mindset, mental models and new ways of working, to casestudies, tools and tactics you can apply directly at work.
During this workshop , you will explore:
- How workplaces are changing and some of the challenges and opportunities that come with it
- What modern teams looks like and how teamwork can support that
- Your role as a manager in this new world and clarify any changes that might be called for in your own management style
- How to lead a culture of flexibility that supports and increases productivity
- Creating a diversity dividend
- Changes in technology that support teamwork
Who should attend?
Managers or aspiring managers who want to better understand how these new ways of working can benefit you and your organisation.
About your facilitator: Michelle Zweck
Michelle is an experienced facilitator, coach and speaker and has worked with a number of organisations around the management of change. Her current role is Modern Workplace Change Manager, Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources, where she is leading the organisational change associated with the implementation of modern workplace initiatives.
The sessions scheduled for the 23rd November and 13th December are currently at capacity.
To register for Essentials of Modern Teams Waitlist click hereBack to top