Governor’s Leadership Foundation program – 2018
The Office for the Public Sector is a proud sponsor of the 2018 Governor’s Leadership Foundation (GLF) program.
Two full scholarships are available to SA Government employees at the ASO6 level or equivalent and above, who are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background or who are living with a disability, to take part in the upcoming 2018 GLF program.
Run by the Leaders Institute of South Australia (LISA), the GLF program focusses on the development and enhancement of practical wisdom, through reflection and learning from leaders in their field, as well as immersion in thought-provoking experiences.
The GLF program commences in the first week of February 2018 and equips participants to:
- Challenge world views
- Broaden and deepen understanding
- Think beyond individual interests
- Rise above differences and work collaboratively with others
- Expand self-awareness and wisdom
- Improve resilience, decision making and reasoning capability
The cost of the GLF program is normally $12,950 plus GST.
The GLF program is also available to eligible public servants.
Panel interviews take place from mid-September to mid-October 2017 and successful applicants will be advised early November 2017.
Applications for the 2018 GLF program have now closed.
You can find out more about LISA and the GLF program by:
- Visiting the LISA website; or
- Contacting LISA on 08 8302 0048.