2020 Governor’s Leadership Foundation Program Scholarships
Applications for the upcoming 2020 GLF program are now open, for which two full scholarships are available to South Australian Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria, as follows:
- ASO6 level (or equivalent) and above, and
- who are either of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background, or
- who are living with a disability.
The program commences in the first week of February 2020 and focusses on the development and enhancement of practical wisdom, through reflection and learning from leaders in their field, as well as immersion in thought-provoking experiences.
The program equips participants to:
- challenge world views
- think beyond individual interests
- rise above differences and work collaboratively with others
- expand self-awareness and wisdom
- improve resilience, decision making and reasoning capability.
The cost of the GLF program is normally $12,950 plus GST.
How to submit an application
Applications for the 2020 program are now open!
Please go to the Leaders Institute of South Australia website to apply.
Applications close at 5pm on 2 October 2019.
Panel interviews take place from mid-September to late-October 2019 and successful applicants will be advised in November 2019.
How to obtain further information
- Visit the Leaders Institute of South Australia website; or
- Call the Leaders Institute of South Australia on 08 8302 0048.