Performance Management Essentials – How to effectively develop the performance of your team, with Debra Sarre
March 19, 2019
Back by popular demand
This workshop will prepare new and aspiring managers to lead high performing teams through effective performance management and development. Participants can expect to come away with the mindset and tools to undertake quality performance conversations, and to build on employee strengths for development and achievement of priorities.
- What is performance management and development, and why is it important?
- How is performance management applied within the South Australian Public Sector?
- Conversation fundamentals: focusing on employee strengths and operating with a growth mindset.
- Clarity of expectations: Aligning individual priorities with agency outcomes.
- Coaching and the feedback process.
This workshop will:
- Build your understanding of effective performance management and development in the public sector.
- Maximise your use of performance conversations as part of effective day-to-day leadership of teams.
- Provide you with an overview of growth mindset and strength-focused strategies to support growth and development in your team.
- Develop your ability to give and receive constructive, useable feedback to support open and productive relationships with your team.
Who should attend?
Public Sector managers looking to build their understanding of effectively managing and developing performance of their teams to achieve individual and shared goals. Participants will receive a workbook on the day to take home.
About your facilitator: Debra Sarre, Sarre ODL Director & Principal Consultant
Debra Sarre is a coach, facilitator and educator supporting the development of people in organisations. Drawing on 20 years of corporate experience, Debra specialises in building strong and positive leaders, teams and organisations. Her aim is to develop individuals and teams who draw on their own strengths to positively and collaboratively contribute to the goals of their organisation.
Dates: Tuesday 19 March or Tuesday 9 April 2019
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm (register from 8:45am)
Venue: The Science Exchange, 55 Exchange Place, Adelaide SA;
Venue: Flinders University Building, Level 10, Room 10.1,
Investm 182 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA
Investment: $175 plus GST
Eligibility: Current and Aspiring Managers
Tuesday March 19, 2019
Tuesday April 9, 2019
For more information, please contact the Leadership team via email OCPSELeadership@sa.gov.auBack to top