COVID-19 Workforce Arrangements
Workforce Considerations for the South Australian Public Sector Transitioning Back to the Workplace
South Australian Public Sector COVID-19 Safe Workforce Return Toolkit - Practical Tools Templates
- Roles and responsibilities (DOCX) 915KB
- Understanding your risks (DOCX) 916KB
- Make sure your workplace is safe, clean health and safety action plan (DOCX) 913KB
- Staying physically distant (DOCX) 915KB
- Adapting your transition plan to your service delivery and agency specific service delivery action plan (DOCX) 913KB
- Responding to a COVID-19 infection (DOCX) 913KB
- Return to workplace survey (DOCX) 912KB
- Training plan template (DOCX) 914KB
- Communication plan template (DOCX) 910KB
Public Sector Mobilisation for a Major Emergency
PROVISIONS FOR LEAVE AND FLEXIBLE WORKING DURING COVID-19
OCPSE is supporting the SA Government to provide effective management and guidance to Public Sector agencies to ensure ongoing delivery of critical services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In line with the declaration on 16 March 2020 of a public health emergency, and the subsequent declaration of a major emergency on 22 March 2020, the Commissioner for Public Sector Employment has issued the new Determination of the Commissioner for Public Sector Employment: 3.1: Employment Conditions – Hours of Work, Overtime and Leave: Supplementary Provisions for COVID-19. This has been published to support efforts to minimise and prevent the spread of COVID-19 within South Australia and ensure the Public Sector can continue to deliver essential services to the community.
The Premier has issued a supporting Direction requiring all chief executives and agency heads to act in accordance with this new Determination.