Mentally Healthy Workplaces
The SA Public Sector Mentally Healthy Workplaces (MHW) Framework and Mentally Healthy Workplaces Toolkit draw on world-leading research to guide the creation of mentally healthy workplaces in our SA Public Sector agencies.
The MHW Toolkit provides practical information and evidence-based resources to support and grow agencies’ current wellbeing strategies. Leaders and practitioners in fields including Human Resources, Work Health and Safety, Injury Management and Organisational Development will find the Toolkit assists in building mentally healthy workplaces by raising awareness, building positive cultures, preventing harm and supporting people with a mental illness.
All employees are encouraged to access the MHW Framework and Toolkit to make a difference in their workplaces, and create environments in which mental health is fostered, mental illness is supported, and harassment and bullying are absent.
- Mentally Health Workplaces Information Session Presentation March 202 (PDF) 2MB
- Mentally Healthy Workplaces Framework (PDF) 99KB
- Mentally Healthy Workplaces Toolkit (PDF) 3MB
- Mentally Healthy Workplaces Statement of Commitment (PDF) 54KB
- Mentally Healthy Workplaces Checklist (PDF) 149KB
- Mentally Healthy Workplaces Presentation Template (PPTX) 2MB
- Mentally Healthy Workplaces Poster (PDF) 61KB
- Peer Support Programs Guidelines (PDF) 537KB