Management of excess employees: Practitioners' Kit
The Practitioners’ Guide and accompanying templates were produced for people who are case managing excess employees covered by the South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Salaried 2014.
The Guide covers the key principles of case management and outlines the responsibilities and processes associated with redeployment.
For enquiries, please contact:
- RRR Practitioners' Guide D7 (PDF) 541KB
- Prior to Declaration Approval Agency Checklist (DOC) 76KB
- Declaration letter (DOCX) 22KB
- Employee Information Database Access (DOC) 62KB
- Transition Plan (DOC) 68KB
- Excess Employee Suitability (DOC) 79KB
- Access to Jobs SA Pre-publication (DOC) 62KB
- Notification of excess employee at 9 months (DOC) 67KB
- Information for Vacancy Hiring Manager (DOCX) 24KB
Public sector agencies are to consult public sector employees and public sector representative organisations on matters that affect public sector employment.
This form is designed to assist agencies in detailing the positions which are under review and the proposed outcomes for those positions. It is intended that this form complements the information detailed in an agency’s formal correspondence with the relevant employee associations. At this stage the form is not mandatory.