May 27, 2019
Most of us are in ‘non-sales’ selling – on a daily basis we need to influence and persuade. We might be pitching a new idea to colleagues, seeking resources, policy approval, or convincing team members or community members to change behaviour. We might be enticing funders to invest in our State, or we might be parents and teachers cajoling children to study. Quite simply, we spend our days trying to move others. As Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell is Human says,“like it or not, we’re all in sales now“.
Based on Daniel H Pink‘s book, this perceptive and practical workshop offers a fresh look at the art and science of selling and persuading. It draws on a rich trove of social science for counterintuitive insights, and introduces critical success factors for persuading that are too often overlooked.
You will gain new techniques to move people – no matter what role you have!
You will learn:
- Six successors to the new elevator pitch
- Five frames that can make your message clearer and more persuasive
- The make or break qualities of selling: Attunement, Buoyancy and Clarity
- How to make your selling/persuasion more human
- How giving people an “off-ramp” for their actions can matter more than actually changing their minds
- How to recognise and resist unethical influence attempts
Who should attend?
Executives and managers
About your facilitator: Andrew Greatrex, International Thought Leader Network
Date: Monday 27 May 2019
Venue: Boardroom, The Science Exchange
Investmeee 55 Exchange Place, Adelaide SA
Time: 1:00pm – 4:30pm (register from 12:45am)
Investment: $180 plus GST
Eligibility: Executives and managers
Please click here to register
For more information, please contact the Leadership team via email OCPSELeadership@sa.gov.auBack to top