Public Sector policy innovation opportunity – National Insight Hack Challenge NOW OPEN
October 18, 2019
The Public Sector Innovation Lab is collaborating with the national division of the Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPAA) to deliver Insight Hack 2019 National Challenge on the Mindhive digital platform.
Open now until mid-December, Insight Hack provides public sector employees with a secure, curated online environment to collaborate on policy issues of local, state and national relevance such as:
- Governance in the digital age – collaboration and transformation
- The Future of Work – preparing Australia’s workforce
- Meeting the Sustainable Development goals
- Closing the Gap – the path to thriving communities
- Mental health – Towards Zero Suicides
Entry to the challenge is free for South Australian Public Sector employees under the Innovation Lab’s Mindhive membership.
For more information on the 2019 Insight Hack visit Mindhive.org/insight-hack. To receive the promo code for free registration (SA Public Sector employees only) please contact the Innovation Lab via InnovationLab@sa.gov.au.Back to top